Hello

Post anything related to the un-released game Storm Clouds over the Western Front in here

Hello

Postby Wodin » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Just found out about this game as it was mentioned over at Rock Paper Shotgun.

I'm a military history nut especially WW1 so anything that comes along I become interested. I've always wanted Wings of War to be converted to the PC with a campaign etc etc.

Anyway how are things moving along with the game? The forum seems quite.
Wodin

Re: Hello

Postby stormclouds » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Wodin wrote:Just found out about this game as it was mentioned over at Rock Paper Shotgun.

I'm a military history nut especially WW1 so anything that comes along I become interested. I've always wanted Wings of War to be converted to the PC with a campaign etc etc.

Anyway how are things moving along with the game? The forum seems quite.

Hi & welcome to my forum! Yes things are quiet here, I'm hoping it'll liven up a bit once I've got a concrete demo / release... I *have* been working on the game, just not as much as I'd have liked recently. But I have been making progress - I'm currently working on zeppelins & their missions, AI, etc. I'll stick some more screenshots up in a minute to prove I've been doing something :) Dont worry I wont be giving up - too much time invested now!

I've never played Wings of War, but I think I've seen plenty of miniatures in my hunt for reference photos for drawing WW1 planes. Looks like it might be fun! Your WW1 knowledge might be very useful here - to be honest I'm more of a WW2 nut, and didnt know much about WW1 before I started this game. I've learnt a lot, but feel free to point out if I've made any mistakes along the way!
stormclouds
Site Admin

Return to Pre-release Chat